Thursday, November 10, 2011

Heart, Treble Clef

:)

I'm grateful for all of the
Moments we shared
For you were a star
Shining, high, in my sky
I'm grateful that you
Came so close to my heart
Even though you're gone now
And I don't know why
I'm grateful for all of
The words that we shared,
Ideas as emeralds and
Dreams, bright like gold
I'm grateful for all of the
Kindness in you
And I wish you peace
From now 'til you're old
I'm grateful each time
Your memory calls
Even though I am sad that you left
Yet music and friendship
Will always be ours
As I sign my name
Heart, treble clef.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Katherine, you are so talented! Is there something that you cán't do? You inspire me a lot and I hope that I'll meet you someday. It's my biggest wish! You're amazing!

    twitter: @ninadamsma
    Cimorellimusic.com: iNina

    ReplyDelete