Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet

One moment I spend with you
Is laughter from an infant's smile
And with your eyes,
So round, so blue
You look at me and I can't help
But melt like wax
Falls soft in drops
From burning candles in a jar

Everything I feel inside
When you are standing
By my side
Feels beautiful
Like daybreak's sun;
Cool and fresh
Like just-washed greens

And if the Lord
Would bless me with
Just one good chance
To be to you
The best friend that
I know how
I would laugh
And I would sing
With purest joy,
Sweet as honey.

3 comments:

  1. You can be mah bff anytime girl (: Hahaa just kidding. x]

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Everything I feel inside/When you are standing/By my side/Feels beautiful"
    I LOVE YOUR POETRY!<3 and you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I love how you have so many followers that love you and your poetry!!
    May I just kinda brag on here that you're the best friend I've ever had? Yesss, that's right kathcim fans... She's my bff in real life! hehe :) <3

    ReplyDelete